Introducing our little girl Liesel Grace!
Liesel was born today, September 12, at 12:05 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches length.
This was my easiest labor and delivery by far. I was induced this morning and she was here within 2 1/2 hours. Thanks to an epidural and amazing doctors and nurses, it was a miraculous experience!
The boys loved meeting their new little sister! Jason gave her kisses and then kept blowing her more.
Parker was so happy to hold her; He never wanted his turn to end!
Look at all of her beautiful long hair!
We;re so happy to have her here! Both baby and mommy are doing well. We'll keep posting more of our gorgeous little baby soon!
10 comments:
Congratulations to you and your family! She's beautiful! And I love the name!
Congratulations! She looks adorable. You look so great for just having a baby. I love the pic of Jason and someone is holding his cast, you're going to have to watch out for that!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful.
She's so beautiful Jen & you look so great! I am glad that the delivery went so well! We can't wait to see her! Let us take the boys so you can get some rest. Congratulations.. she's beautiful!
PS Parker did great in the Primary program! He loved being onstage.
Yeah. Congratulations. She is beautiful. Welcome to the world of 3 children. Yeah!!
Jen, she is PERFECT! And such beautiful hair!! I'm so happy for your guys. And glad you had an easy labor and delivery!! Congratulations!! :)
Love her name. Love her hair. You look fabulous. Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations, you guys! She's beautiful.
So much hair!! She's a doll. Congratulations!
Congrats! She's too cute. I love all that hair. Hope you adjust well with three : ).
Post a Comment