Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Free Carnival

A pediatric dentist office near our house puts on an amazing free carnival.  I took the kids and had so much fun!  Everything was free, even the pizza, cookie and drinks.  They had snow cones, cotton candy and popcorn as well.  Here is Jason climbing up the obstacle course
 and sliding down the other side.
 Parker and Jason showing me spiderman poses for their rock climb.
 Parker climbed up well above my head.
 Jason climbed up as high as Parker.
They had tons of carnival games.  If you look closely on the bottom row you can see Jason's yellow bean bag grazing a troll. 
 Parker's ball hovering over the skee ball hole.
 Jason getting his face painted.
Playing the ring toss. 
Here's a shot of Parker's lizard. 
 My little spiderman
Liesel's sparkly butterflly 
\Here is another shot of all my crazy kids!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm impressed that Liesel was still enough to have that butterfly painted on her head. Such cute kids...

Jennifer said...

How fun! I wish we had a super cool dentist that did that around here, ha!