Sunday, November 13, 2011

Adorable Portraits

It's been several weeks, but Jackie took photos of the kids at Wheeler Farm. The lighting was great and they turned out really cute!
The boys with their sister
I love Jason's cheesy grin!
What good buddies! It kind of reminds me of this photo taken over two years ago.
Here are some great individual shots:
That last photo is better with a close-up.
Liesel cracks me up!
I wish he was looking at the camera more, but he's such a handsome little guy either way!
Jackie caught this photo with Liesel and I.
In these next few, the kids aren't looking at the camera, but I just love the lighting. It captures the colors of their eyes...and actually all of the deep colors of everything!
She is such a happy girl!
I like Parker's dimples in this one.
Here are a few of Parker helping his little sister walk...so cute!
These two cousins are such good friends!
The kids don't look thrilled, but I wish Brad had been there, because the lighting was amazing!
Thanks again, Jackie! You are amazing!

No comments: