Sunday, February 05, 2012

Jason's Museum Reward

Jason earned his penny jar reward.  Unfortunately he didn't earn it potty-training, but he was a great helper at home.  He had chosen a trip to a museum as his reward, so on Saturday we went to the Hill Aerospace Museum.
 The boys enjoyed looking at all of the airplanes.
I asked the boys to let me know if they wanted their photos in front of one.  Jas picked this one. 
Parker chose a missle, ha, ha!
We looked up into the bottom of this bomber plane and Brad explained about the ball turret gunner that would crouch in that little ball that extends below the plane- not a job I'd ever want.
With all of the kids, we didn't stop to read very many of the signs, but a few of them really caught my eye.
 Parker and Jason's poses crack me up in this photo!
I don't think this was the fastest plane there, but 1,678 miles per hour is pretty speedy.
All the kids trying out the pilot's seat.
 None of the kids are looking, but their all happy!
 The boys were thrilled to get their Air Force aviator wings stickers as they left! 
On our way home Brad surprised us by stopping off at Santa Monica Pizza.  They have some excellent specialty pizzas and the kids love their homemade Macaroni and Cheese. 
Brad was letting Liesel's cool, and she was trying to get her hands on Jason's, ha, ha! 
I love that she'll cheese it for the camera, literally saying "cheese" as she grins away!
 Later on that day we were able to attend the baptisms from our ward.  I don't have any photos, of course, but it was nice to go and feel the spirit together as a family.  What a fun Saturday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! We may need to make a trip up there sometime. Parker looks so grown up in these photos.. not quite sure how I feel about that, ha!