My kids don't watch much tv, but when they do it's either PBS or Netflix shows. The boys' favorite shows are Avengers and the old 1980s He-Man cartoons. They are constantly pretending to be superheros: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Spider-Man, Batman and of course He-Man!
This video is a clip of the kids watching the opening of He-Man. Liesel dances to the music and the boys repeating He-Man's lines. After is a clip I videoed of Jason back in November. Somehow I missed posting it, but it is definitely worth the watch! As a bonus you can see our new tv we got last month. It is a serious upgrade! I love that Jason never just says He-Man, but sings it instead, ha, ha!
My nephew Dylan also loves watching He-Man on Netflix. He even dressed up like him for Halloween!
I love all my superheros!
1 comment:
I love all the videos. The children are so energetic and original. Thanks for sharing. It brightens my day.
Post a Comment