Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jason, Jason, What Do You See?

Jason doesn't love taking naps. He is willing to go into his room, but will play and play forever. I'll usually read him a book or two and then I tell him to read the books to his stuffed animals. (My hope is that he'll actually stay on his bed, so when he drops of exhaustion, he'll be on it.)
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle is one of his very favorite books. Can you tell?
I like these videos because you can hear exactly how his little voice is. He doesn't enunciate each sound individually, but runs them together and drops endings. People who don't know him well, can't understand all he says, but I guess I'm used to it, because it's rare when I can't understand something he says.
I asked him to sing a few songs, which he did. The whole time he was distracted because he wanted me to hand him another book. What a funny kid!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That kid is a joy and a delight! Thanks for posting these videos. I will have to revisit them from time to time until I can see that sweet boy again. "I don't need it." That face is precious.