Parker's soccer season ended a couple Saturday's ago. He LOVED soccer and he's already signed up for next year.
Grandma and Grandpa Pratt, Grandma and Grandpa Aldous, and Angie and Ben all came up for games, but of course I didn't take a good photo of any of them. At least I have a cute photo of this little cheer leader!
Of course I never got a great photo of his goals, but this one was pretty close.
It didn't matter who made the goal, but every time his teach scored he ran down the field with his arms raised in victory!
Parker played pretty well considering this spring was his first try. It will be fun to see how much he improves playing next year.
During one of the games Liesel was playing with a soccer ball on the sidelines. Her concentrated face cracks me up.
Unfortunately Brennan left early from the final game, but here is the rest of his team:
Kade, Cristian, Tyson, Parker and Coach Strebel.
Go Blue Thunder Bolts!
No comments:
Post a Comment