On the Saturday afternoon before Labor Day, we put Parker down for his nap and a few minutes later we found him standing on the floor by his door, luckily unscathed. Apparently he has taught himself to climb out of his crib. We decided it was time for him to be evicted from the crib and graduate to a new "big boy" bed. Our friends lent us a bed frame that works with a crib mattress. His first night was a little rough. He kept waking up and not wanting to stay in his new bed- not by himself anyway. Sunday's nap was a lot better, so hopefully he's getting used to being a "big boy".
He turns ei
ghteen months old this week, so he attended Nursery for the first time today. He had a great time and thankfully played well with the other kids. It was great for Parker and great for his parents.
ghteen months old this week, so he attended Nursery for the first time today. He had a great time and thankfully played well with the other kids. It was great for Parker and great for his parents.
On Labor Day we hiked the Desolation Trail to the Salt Lake Overlook. Brad carried Parker all the way up and part way down, but it turns out I was carrying him for the picture. It's a great hike- I'd recommend it.
3 comments:
You know Parker's new bed looks just like one I was considering at IKEA--without the guardrails, of course.
I can't believe that you already have him in a "big boy" bed! Wow!
Cute pics! We got a crib tent for Courtney's crib when she started climbing out a few months ago. I wasn't ready to deal w/ a bed yet, she'd drive me nuts and bedtime is hard enough for me as it is. You're brave and a lot less lazy than me!
Post a Comment