
Brad joined a County Rec. softball team with some of his friends from work. Tonight was their first game.

The weather was just about perfect and the kids and I really enjoyed watching the game. This photo is Parker cheering on his Daddy's run to home plate. Go #52! His team won and are off to a great start. We're looking forward to going to a lot more Cubs games over the next few months.
On another subject, Jason adores Parker and laughs uncontrollably whenever Parker gives him any attention. The other day Parker was showing Jason a book. Jason was so excited he could hardly contain himself. Brad and I were totally cracking up listening to our two little best buddies.
1 comment:
Brad looks like a professional baseball player that's awesome! I'm glad he found something fun to do outside of the everyday routine!
Post a Comment