Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jumping Bean

We bought a jumper today. We had borrowed one with Parker and he LOVED it! Parker would spend hours just jumping away. This photo of Parker was actually clipped from a video, so that's why it's such poor quality. Jason enjoys his new jumper already. He doesn't quite have the jump part down, but he played in it for about 20 minutes before I took him out- still happy! Parker thought Jason was so funny trying to jump. In the little video clip, Parker is heartily laughing.
On an unrelated note, a few weeks ago Parker planted a little bean seed in nursery at church. It has been thriving, so we needed to transplant it from it's cup. We planted it in one of our little flower boxes and it has continued to do well. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Sarajane said...

cute family picture. I need to get one of those jumpers for Ruby, where did you find it?

MAYFAMILY said...

What? He's already big enough for a jumper!! I swear you were just barely pregnant! Time really does fly.

Jennifer said...

So darling! We miss you guys :)