Sunday, July 26, 2009

July Melange

Here are some random July photos that haven't made it into any other posts. Jason is such a cutie pie. He is nearly always happy and grinning ear to ear. He follows after Parker and his cousin Isabelle in that whenever he gets excited his whole body tenses up, he makes fists and rotates them around. Jason gets so worked up that his little feet are rotating around too. You can kind of see it in this photo. It's pretty entertaining.
One evening our stake had a concert in the park. Jason loved watching Parker and his friend Brandon dance along to the patriotic music.
Jason listened to the latter part of the concert in Daddy's arms.
It didn't rain at the concert, but there were some pretty cool rainbows as we were leaving. The other day Parker decided to paint a crown, or a "king" as he kept calling it. My sister-in-law has inspired me to be a little more creative and take advantage of Printshop. In the last few weeks Jason has started eating Puffs. He seems to like them, but he always makes this funny face while he's eating them. Last week I was able to meet one of my good friends Candice for lunch.
Here's a picture of the kids splashing at Grandma GG's pool on the 24th. We went to my parents and down to Springville to visit more family that day too, but no pictures.

Yesterday Brad and I took the kids to the park. Jason had his first experience on the park swings. He was so excited to be doing what Parker was doing. He loved it!
Well, you would think that with all of those, I would be all caught up, but if you thought that, you'd be wrong. I still have some posts coming about the week my family was in town as soon as I get the pictures.

Well, I hope your month has been as fun as ours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Isabelle still does that "tense up" thing and I hope she doesn't grow out of it cause it's so cute! yay, I really like the photo you did on photoshop, it looks great!

Dave and Pam Pratt said...

I just love seeing pictures of my grandchildren. They are so cute.
Love You All,
Mom Pratt