Friday, September 18, 2009

Visit to the Dinosaurs!

Today my sisters-in-law Jen and Jackie came up with their kids so that we could go the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park. The kids loved it! It had been almost a year since the last time we were there.
Here are the kids searching for fossils.
I can't believe how grown up Jason looks in this picture!
Parker loved climbing! In fact the whole playground was probably a favorite for all the kids!
Parker, Isabelle and Adam pause for a photo shoot.
Isaac and Jason are way too fascinated with the wood chips to notice the dinosaur lurking above them. The robotic dinosaurs made all the kids a little nervous, but I think they're pretty cool!
Thanks Jackie and Jenny for coming up to the dinosaur park! We had a great time!
Thanks Jax for letting me steal a few of your pictures too!
Come again anytime!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I loved it, thanks again for letting us bug you. I hate how you live so far, but it gives us a great excuse to come visit all the fun stuff there is to do by you guys! We love you all!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for letting us come up. It's fun for all the kids to play together :)

Jen said...

Far is relative. I don't think that 55 minutes away is super-distant, but it certainly would be fun to live closer! Thanks again for coming up! It certainly doesn't bug me at all. I love visitors! Any takers!

lys said...

Tell us next time you are headed to the dino park-- we'll join you! I've been meaning to take the kids all summer, but I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe if I knew that we had to meet someone there I'd feel more motivated to make the drive (not that it's that long, but you know. . .).