Good News: I made homemade pies for Thanksgiving: lemon meringue, pumpkin and chocolate cheesecake.
Bad news: Our diaper bag and the meringue had a little collision in the car. Good news: All the pies tasted great anyway.
Bad news: Somehow in turning my head to look at the pie mishap, I totally strained my neck.
Good news: I don't have chronic pain, it just hurt like a bowling ball slammed the base of my neck for a day or two. After that, all better!
Bad news: I didn't sleep well at all with my injury and being away from my own bed. Jason and Brad didn't sleep well either.
Good news: I have a wonderful husband who got up in the night to change Jason's poopy diaper so that I wouldn't have to.
Bad news: Brad and the kids had to come for family photos. Brad hates posing for photos.
Good news: We got some great photos! Thanks Jackie!
Bad news: (to be disclosed later)
Good news: We had two fantastic Thanksgiving dinners! We got to spend time with both sides of the family!
Bad news: Parker got the stomach flu last night, which means that last bad news was that either one of our family members unknowingly contaminated everyone at the dinners or we did. Either way, bad news.
Good news: It was short lived. We were up several times between 12-4 a.m. with him, but then he slept in until 10! He woke up feeling much better. Hopefully no one else will get it.
Bad news: I had to spend my day washing and disinfecting everything.
Good news: I have a very clean house!
Despite our "bad news" moments, we have had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We hope that you did too!
Bad news: Our diaper bag and the meringue had a little collision in the car. Good news: All the pies tasted great anyway.
Good news: I don't have chronic pain, it just hurt like a bowling ball slammed the base of my neck for a day or two. After that, all better!
Bad news: I didn't sleep well at all with my injury and being away from my own bed. Jason and Brad didn't sleep well either.
Good news: I have a wonderful husband who got up in the night to change Jason's poopy diaper so that I wouldn't have to.
Bad news: Brad and the kids had to come for family photos. Brad hates posing for photos.
Good news: We got some great photos! Thanks Jackie!
Bad news: (to be disclosed later)
Good news: We had two fantastic Thanksgiving dinners! We got to spend time with both sides of the family!
Bad news: Parker got the stomach flu last night, which means that last bad news was that either one of our family members unknowingly contaminated everyone at the dinners or we did. Either way, bad news.
Good news: It was short lived. We were up several times between 12-4 a.m. with him, but then he slept in until 10! He woke up feeling much better. Hopefully no one else will get it.
Bad news: I had to spend my day washing and disinfecting everything.
Good news: I have a very clean house!
No comments:
Post a Comment