This photo was taken when Parker was three days old. Wasn't he just about the cutest baby ever? Okay, I'm a little biased, but still, he was a handsome kid. He still is and now he is FOUR!
Today is Parker's birthday! This morning he woke up to a decorated room! (Thanks for the idea, Jamie!) I also LOVE the new sailboat quilt we got for Jason (although now it's just the top bunk quilt.)
Parker's party isn't until tomorrow, but he was pretty bummed out about the idea of waiting to open all his presents, so Jason gave him one today.
Inside was construction paper and a Spider-Man ball hopper. Parker wanted to pump up most of it himself.
He loves it!



1 comment:
What a darling little boy he has become.. it's crazy to think that it has already been 4 years. I remember when he was born. Cherish every moment because they really do go by in a blink!
Post a Comment