I had my target ultrasound today and everything looks perfect! She's 1 pound 3 ounces and measuring exactly right for 22 1/2 weeks. I'm so glad that she's healthy! I love the 4D imaging that they can do these days so that you can actually get a glimpse of what she really looks like. Obviously I'm very biased to say she's beautiful already, but being her mother I can't help myself! In this first one she looks like she's asleep with her arm near her face.
In the target ultrasound they check out nearly every part of her inside and out. Here she is kicking her legs at the bottom of the screen. She kept kicking the whole time. When we were listening to the rhythmic beating of her heart, it was periodically interrupted with the boom of her kicks!
I like this last one because it looks like she's laughing to herself. I can't wait to see that adorable smile when she makes her appearance in September!
5 comments:
She IS beautiful already, I can definitely tell. September can't get here fast enough! Sweet pictures!
Those are great pictures! She really does look like she's laughing. How fun to have a girl this time (although we both know that boys are great too)!
I'm so excited for this wee bairn! She is already so loved and she will have such great older brothers.
Ahhhhh I can't wait to meet her!
Oh so sweet!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment