Friday was a perfect day. The water was smooth as glass all morning. Uncle Doug took us out on his boat. Parker and Brad took a ride on the tube. I was pretty impressed with Parker. We started out slow, but he kept wanting to go faster until we were going at a pretty good speed. Of course Uncle Doug didn't make any sharp turns, but Parker and Brad managed to stay on for about five minutes. I'm glad Parker had a good experience.
Jason loved watching them from the boat. He was sitting on my lap laughing and yelling to Daddy and "Babba" (Parker). When they finally fell off, I let him down. He climbed up on the ski so he could see better.
Brad took Parker out on the wave runners. He was pretty nervous about it the whole time. Luckily Brad got to go out on his own for some fun too.
After lunch and naps we took the boys swimming at the pool. I had taken them the first day and Parker was anxious to show off to his dad.
Parker loved this slide. He probably went down in thirty times!
I don't have pictures, but we always have the most wonderful food up at Bear Lake. Everyone is assigned a meal or two and it's always fantastic. Besides being delicious, it's nice to have a break from preparing and cleaning up after every meal like we do at home. On Tuesday night and Friday night we always go out to eat. On Tuesday it's hamburgers or chicken tenders, fries and, of course, a raspberry shake. We used to go to La Beau's, but the last few years we've been going to Hometown. They're both really great, but the latter has a lot better seating. Every year on Friday we go to Lakeside Pizza. Grandma and Grandpa treat us to delicious pizza and we all have a great time. This time the older kids sat with Grandpa and Grandpa-Great. They loved it!
Going to Bear Lake eight months pregnant I couldn't do the typical water sports. This slolam shot from last year certainly couldn't be repeated. I rode on the calm boat ride and took Jason on the wave runner for a three minute ride in the no-wake zone on the glassy water. That was it.
While I love waterskiing, and jet skiing, the thing I love best about going to Bear Lake is spending the time with my amazing family. We have so much fun together!
After we got home I had Parker make a thank you card to Grandma and Grandpa for making it possible for us to all go up every year. He did such a great job with the pictures I had to share it.
While I love waterskiing, and jet skiing, the thing I love best about going to Bear Lake is spending the time with my amazing family. We have so much fun together!
After we got home I had Parker make a thank you card to Grandma and Grandpa for making it possible for us to all go up every year. He did such a great job with the pictures I had to share it.

No comments:
Post a Comment