Saturday morning we met up Millcreek Canyon with Brad's family for a dutch oven "Mountain Man Breakfast". It was so fun to see Brad's family and enjoy the beauty of the canyon. I didn't get many good photos, but luckily my sister-in-laws, Jen & Jackie did, so most of these photos are theirs. Here is Brad with our cute nephew Kade.
Here's a view of our sweet picnic site.

Jason and Adam sharing some Cheerios.

Kenzie and Kim (Courtney was sleeping in the car.)

Isabelle and Jada

Baby Will and Eric

Belle with a ridiculously large marshmallow.

Grandma and Grandpa

Pam, Janelle and Kade

Me with Jackie and Will

Jake, Jake, Genna & Nizel (Doug and Alicia were up there too.)

Adam & Parker

Racing Brad

Jason and Isaac

Jada's birthday is the end of August, but since she had to go back to her Mom in Arizona yesterday, we had a little party for her too. We'll miss you Jada!

In the afternoon Brad had to drive back up to Ogden for a baptism, but the rest of us stayed for my family party. First we went swimming. Parker couldn't get enough of this slide.
My cousin Ann Marie, Jason and I.

I have two awesome cousins that have muscular dystrophy. As young children they could run around like any normal child, but for years they have had to spend most of their time in wheelchairs. Luckily their condition isn't fatal, but it's certainly challenging. They're now 20 and 16. Seth hasn't been able to go on a pool slide before since he doesn't have the strength to pull himself up the ladder. My cool cousin Wade climbed the ladder carrying him- no easy feat considering Seth is taller than him. I really wish I had a picture, but at least I have the memory. This picture has Seth, Sierra and Jason.

Jason decided to take a little break and get out with Grandma. He's growing up so fast.

Parker wanted to be just like his cousins Archer, Sierra and Josie who were going off the diving board. He loved it and jumped off at least a dozen times!

I wish I would have gotten pictures of more people or at the barbeque afterwards, but I didn't. That evening Brad came back down and we played games with Ann Marie and Joe at Jake and Jackie's. Ann Marie's boyfriend Joe and my brother-in-law Jake are friends from high school. It's a small world!
No comments:
Post a Comment