Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fire Station Tour

Last week I took the boys to the fire station. Of course the boys love it! The firemen were great with them. Here they're practicing stop, drop and roll.

We so glad our neighbor Blake and his mom Jamie came with us. The boys loved sitting in the ambulance and fire trucks. Now Parker wants to be fireman (along with about eight other professions). We had a lot of fun at the the station and the boys are still enjoying their cool hats. I took these photos of Liesel that same day. They were all taken within about 20 seconds. Babies change expressions quickly. What might be surprising is that they were actually taken in backwards order. She was upset, but luckily she calmed down.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That picture of all three boys on the firetruck is the MOST ADORABLE THING in the world. You are such a fun mom. I love little Liesel. She is gorgeous! :)