Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mother's Delight

Our Little Princess Liesel Grace is two months old and already has us wrapped around her finger. Parker and Jason can't get enough of her. I really need to get it on video, because their whole-hearted adoration will bring a smile to anyone's face. I am having way too much fun dressing her up already. This flower is about as big as she is, ha, ha! She's ridiculously cute, isn't she?

She had her two month appointment yesterday. She is 22 1/4 inches long (50%), 10 lbs. 10 oz. (50%) and her head is 37.7 cm (25%). Well, I definitely agree with Brahm; she is my delight!

5 comments:

Sarajane said...

super cute!
I need to meet her.

Kristen said...

She is SO cute! Brad had better practice his interviewing skills for when the guys start knocking. :)

Jennifer said...

What a little beauty she is! I just want to kiss those little cheekers! ha!

*Heather* said...

What a beautiful girl! I love her smiles!! Tell Parker I'm sorry he got hurt!

*Heather* said...

What a beautiful girl! I love her smiles!! Tell Parker I'm sorry he got hurt!