On Friday we made a cathedral out of graham crackers. Now when I say "we", I mostly mean Brad. The boys loved watching and helping out with the decorating, but Brad was the architect and builder.
See Jason's smile in the above picture? Several times a day he turns to me and gives me that huge grin, then continues what he is doing. I love it! He won't necessarily do it on command or for the camera, but he brightens my days. Parker was thrilled about the project. You can see in his face below.

Here is a photo of the finished product. Way to go, Brad!

Of course none of my boys like to smile for the camera.

Here is Liesel sporting a holiday green dress and a festive candy cane bow.
1 comment:
How fun. YOu are always doing such fun things with your kids. It makes me want to get more on the ball and plan more with my family.
Post a Comment