Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleepovers and Caterpillars

My sister Angie came up for a sleepover visit last weekend. The kids were so excited! On Friday we just made homemade pizza and piña coladas. We spent the evening playing with the kids and talking.

On Saturday Angie braved spin class with me and then stayed to play until mid-afternoon. The boys had a lot of fun making these great caterpillars out of an egg carton. In the past Jason has been quickly distracted, but this time he was totally focused on the painting. He probably would have kept at it until it was completely painted, but I love my happy kid, which means naps are a must. Here are their finished caterpillars.Parker said so many funny things that day. They're all listed in the side column, so check them out for a good laugh. Thanks Angie for coming up! We all adore you! Saturday night the kids wore their new pajamas I picked up at Wal-mart for $3. Jason, always a comedian, was pulling them up as high as he could. It was hilarious! I love my funny Lovebug! Then my silly boys piled on the motercycle together for some fun. It was one of those moments I'm so glad a captured so I can remember those cute smiles!

1 comment:

Falcon Family said...

Jen your little boys are soo cute and love the little outfit little Liesel is wearing! So fun I wish I had a sister!