Sunday, March 27, 2011

To the Zoo with Jada

My neice Jada come to town so we decided to head to the zoo. Actually about half of Brad's family went. Grandma, Aunts Jackie and Jen, Uncles Jake and Chase and all nine grandchildren. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of everyone, but here's a shot of Parker, Jason, Me, Liesel, Jada, Grandma and Kade.

Here are some of the kids playing on the playground.

. . . and going down the slide.

Will and Liesel were just hanging out.

All but the babies went on the carousel:

All five tigers were out and easy to see. I hadn't even known that Hogle Zoo had that many! God's creations sure are impressive!

The boys especially loved seeing the primates.

Of course we had to get the classic photo to see how we compare.

. . . even Liesel!

We love seeing our family, especially Jada- and all the animals too!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

5 tigers!?! I need to go check that out!

Jennifer said...

You got so many cute pictures! Of course you were also warm, ha! Let's go again when it is warmer :)

Falcon Family said...

you are too good at this blogging thing! I have heard it's better to see the animals when it's colder. Looks like so much fun!

Nikki said...

wow! That looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how big Jada and Parker are getting (Liesel) too. lOve ya!