Our precious Liesel Grace is seven months old today!
Liesel is still petite and doesn't have any teeth (both my boys started before 5 1/2 months). She is really learning fast. She's quite good at sitting and is starting to scoot. You can't leave her on the floor, because she rolls all over the place and will end up on the other side of the room in no time. Here's a little video of some of her newest tricks.We love you, Sweetheart!
5 comments:
Oh she is super cute. I can't believe she's already 7 months.
Oh I love this little one, she better not cry next time she sees me or I'll smooch her twice as much! :) Cute pictures!
She really is so beautiful. I love the clothes you pick out for her. Aren't girls so much fun?!!
SHe is too cute. We need to tell these babies to slow down on the growing, it sure goes by so quickly : ).
She is sooo cute! I will be excited to FINALLY actually meet her at my wedding! (in other words, you better bring her!) :)
Post a Comment