Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tradition Continues

Brad's mom, sisters, aunts and grandma have the tradition of going to the Spaghetti Factory during the Priesthood session of Conference. The last several times they have invited my mom and sisters to join in. We've gotten so big that this year we were at two tables, so I didn't really get pictures of any of the Pratts. I was able to take a few of our table though. Here is Parker and my mom.

Angie's roommate Libby was able come too. Jason enjoys the whole experience of his food. He kept spreading his noodles on his hair and face and covering himself with Mizithra. When he saw the take-home boxes, he wanted one too, so he saved about three noodles so he could put them in one. What a funny kid!Afterwards we went to Jackie's. We had a little party for Brad's birthday, but this is the only picture I took. I love it!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This last picture of Belles and Liesel is so cute! Love it!