I'm still trying to catch up from a month ago. Brad was gone to Boy Scout camp that the last week of June. That Thursday afternoon through Friday morning we spent down in Salt Lake. Thursday we had gone to the Discovery Gateway museums with my mom, sisters and my nieces and nephews. Friday we went swimming with Brad's mom and sisters and their kids. Parker did his first independent swimming! Yay Parker!
That afternoon I decided to take the kids back home for some fun with Mommy. First we went out to the driveway for some bike riding and bubbles.
For dinner we had a pizza and movie. We watched Leapfrog Numbers Ahoy on instant Netflix while we ate pizza for dinner. Liesel isn't in any photos, but she was included in our fun.
Even though I often get to spend all day with the kids, it was fun to make it a play day. That said, we were all excited for Daddy's return on Saturday,
No comments:
Post a Comment