Brad and I celebrated our seven-year wedding anniversary this month. The boys slept over at Grandma and Grandpa's so we could hang out (almost) alone. Liesel tagged along on some of our adventures. Friday evening we went to dinner at Maddox Steak House. We've heard good things for years, but it was our first time there. It was very good indeed. Afterwards we watched "When in Rome" from Netfix.
The next morning our favorite babysitter Malory came over to watch Liesel and Brad and I hiked Waterfall Canyon. It was absolutely gorgeous with all of the water we've had this year. I'd definitely recommend the hike. That afternoon the other set of grandparents watched our kids so we could do a session at the temple. What a fun weekend with my favorite guy!
I'm so lucky to be married to Brad! I love him more than ever and can't wait to spend eternity together!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! We're coming up on our 8th and I was trying to come up with possible activities. Unfortunately, I'm not sure hiking to that waterfall will be a good idea for an 8-month pregnant lady.=)
Congratulations! I wish I could go hike that hike today. Looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment