We snapped this family photo just before taking the bigger family shots. It's too bad it was so bright, because the background is gorgeous.
Here are all of the kids between two and twelve: (top) Daniel, Eliza (middle) Alison, Caroline, Heidi (bottom) Jason, William, Dylan and Parker. They had tons of fun together!
My cousin Adam with Grandma Cannon
My uncles Dave and Al
Stephen and Brad
Viviana and my aunt Suzanne
Aunt Julie with Liesel
My mom and I took a walk and saw these cool trees. I especially like the twisty one on the left.

Here is Ali and I with my sand creation.
It's an iguana.
Liesel hanging with her Aunt Angie. Ben is in the background with the camera.
All of the kids (and maybe some adults) loved this water blaster.
Pete chilling in the sand (right before Dylan came and tried to sit on his head).
More of the sand crabs we caught.
I loved the wave jumping; too bad salt water is so nasty!
Mermaid Ali
Family reunions are so much fun!

Thanks again to my incredible Grandma for arranging it and to everyone else who came and helped out! It was so much fun! We are already looking forward to the next one in a few years.
2 comments:
I'm totally impressed with your iguana...and totally jealous of such a fun trip! I'm glad you are taking the time to catch up on everything.
You guys looked like you had a blast, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment