We returned home from the Pratt reunion on a Thursday and the following Monday evening we headed up to Bear Lake with Brad's mom's family. Brad's sister Jackie took some wonderful family photos of us. Brad's Grandma Carlson, aka GG, rents out a house and a bunch of condos for us every year up at Ideal Beach Resort near Garden City.
Liesel playing on the beach
Kim, Grandma, Brad and GG relaxing on the beach
Kade and Janelle
Parker and Isabelle making "sand soup"
Isaac

Jake, Kieran, Adam, Steffon, Ava and Genna

Me

Parks

Eric, Jen and Will

The kids playing by Doug's boat

Brad's Uncle Doug is awesome about taking everyone out on his boat.
It was Liesel's first time in a boat (other than the It's a Small World ride).
Parker and Grandpa went out on the tube first. Parker was brave, even when they fell off.

Jason and Daddy

I only water ski about every other year and I've only slalomed one other time two years ago. I'm pleased I was able to get back up. Jason wasn't excited to watch me. When I fell in the water he said, "I don't like this boat" and needed reassurance that I was indeed enjoying myself. After that he liked the boat again.

In the afternoon we hung out at the house watching movies and talking. In the evening I took the kids to the pool.
Isabelle, Adam and Isaac
Adam is about to go down, Parker is on the slide and Jas is waiting.
Jason wanted to go down backwards.
What a fun start to our vacation!
1 comment:
You guys had so many adventures this summer - some real traveling. I am so jealous!!!
Post a Comment