Monday, September 12, 2011

Liesel's Ladybug Birthday Party

Today is my angel baby Liesel's first birthday, so it's fitting that I'm posting about her party today. We gave her a ladybug themed party. Here is the invitation:
I used a ton of red and black food coloring when I made the cake and cupcakes.
Liesel didn't know quite what to do with her first gift.
Once the first present was open, she knew just how to rip them open.
It's so cute how all of her cousins and brothers gathered around to watch and "help" her open her gifts.
Here are some of the guests at her party:
Liesel was not sure what to think of her first bite of cupcake. She made this funny face.
She certainly decided she liked it, because she kept on eating.
Happy Birthday Sweet Liesel!
Thanks to all of our generous family who came! We are so grateful for you!

No comments: