Liesel has been taking a lot more interest in walking the past week. Yesterday I put in her crib for a minute so I could help the boys and came back to find her practicing. She made up the idea herself of walking back and forth across her crib. She's such a funny girl!
I'm calling "Je-juh" (Jesus) her official first word. She has been saying it for about a month now, every time we pass by a picture of Jesus (even ones unfamiliar to her). She chats and giggles all the time, but never says anything else very distinguishable. She'll repeat "Dadda" and occasionally "Momma", but she won't ever say it referring to us. Parker took this video and it is very shaky, but at least it captures her little voice.
I've got to admit, I love the idea of her first word being Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment