Friday, November 18, 2011

"You Better Don't Mess..."

Jason was playing with Playmobile toys today. He came in and said, "You better don't mess with Harry Potter or he will poke you. Don't mess with this guy or he will ax you." His sole knowledge of Harry Potter is seeing kids dressed up like him for Halloween, but apparently you better watch out, ha, ha! He often uses characters that he knows very little about. (There was Darth Vader hanging out earlier.)
Here is a close-up of Harry Potter (on right) and his friend.
I decided to grab the camera and ask him to tell us all about his toys. He has such a cute little voice. He is such a funny combo of loving violence and having a tender heart towards babies.
It seems this guy tried to hurt the babies, so Jason put him in jail. He is still there because he hasn't said, "Sorry, I will be kind to you".
Oh, how I love my crazy kid!
You don't have to worry, the troublemaker apologized and was released from prison.

No comments: