We took the kids to see Santa in his little North Ogden Cottage. He's a great Santa and there's hardly a line. Liesel wasn't nervous about it at all. She just sat on his lap like it was no big deal.
Parker asked for a toy gun and a toy sword and Jason asked for a red light saber. Apparently my kids are into violent gifts...we'll have to see if they get their wishes.
Outside of Santa's cottage, there are lights and a little train.
Afterwards we headed over to Christmas Village in downtown Ogden. They have tons of little houses set up with lights and decorations inside. The boys were too intrigued to turn around for the photo.
This one with the Grinch in jail was Parker's favorite one.
This is what happens if I ask Brad and the kids to pose for a picture...he stares blankly while the kids look in all directions.
Finally the boys were willing to smile for a photo.
This house looked like a gingerbread house, complete with Hansel, Gretel and the witch.
The boys started licking this metal candy cane, even after they tasted it and we asked them to stop.
Here are the kids and I in front of the nativity scene.
We ended our fun evening with some hot cocoa. What a fun evening!
2 comments:
Ha! I love the Leisel didn't freak out. William did, ha!
Pretty sweet hats the kids are wearing...I'm glad the boys tongues didn't stick to the candy cane.
Post a Comment