Thursday, January 12, 2012

Congratulations Chase and Janelle

 Brad's sister Janelle got married on December 29th!  Chase has been a part of our family for a long time, but we're so excited that it's now official!
Chase and Kade looking great in their tuxedos!
Chase's daughter Jada was going to be their flower girl, but was unable to come into town, so our neice Isabelle did a great job.  Little Kade was the ring bearer.  So cute!
 Their bishop married them.  He gave them some great advice: Five three-word phrases to say often.
1-I love you!
2- You are beautiful!
3- Can I help?
4 - Let's eat out. (I like "Let's go out!")
5- I was wrong/I am sorry.    
All of our family after the ceremony
One thing that was so fun about this wedding was that all of us pooled our talents to make it a beautiful day. Janelle's mom sewed the dress and jacket, wow!  Her sister Jackie took the photos, her sister Jen made the wedding video, Aunt Kim rented the tuxes, Aunt Julie arranged the flowers, Grandma rented the decorations, Cousin Kenzie played the piano, Janelle's friend made the cake and I''m sure a slew of others helped as well.  I made the wedding announcements.  Here are a few of the samples I made for them (with some of the info blurred out).
I also threw the shower (with tons of help from everyone).  Here is the invite I made:
Chase and Janelle have the goal to be married in the temple in a year, which means we'll get to celebrate again!
 We miss Jada, but hopefully she can come visit soon.  
What a beautiful family!
Congratulations, Chase and Janelle!
We're so happy for you!

No comments: