Jason has been getting into EVERYTHING lately! I rarely take pictures of his disasters, but I do have a few. Just to give you an idea of what he's gotten into, I'll only mention things from the past week: poster paints, my wedding ring and band, foot powder, band-aids, toothbrushes, etc. Add to all of that potty training and that every couple nights he'll wake everyone in the whole house up screaming for dumb reasons, like to pull up his blanket or let him play with a puzzle. I have been trying to curb it, but since last night he did it seven times between 3:00-5:00 AM, I haven't yet been that successful (sigh).
I've been trying to channel all of Jason's energy in positive ways. Jason is such a happy child. He makes us laugh and gives the best hugs. It used to be that he'd do anything if you teased that he shouldn't, but recently backwards psychology hasn't been as effective.
Update: I actually wrote this post a week ago. He has still been making messes, but it has been so much better. I'm not sure if it's his attitude or mine that has improved, but maybe a little bit of both. Here's to hoping he gains a little more obedience I gain a lot more patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment