Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Liesel Lou

Liesel is such a cute little tease.  She loves to make everyone laugh!  She can be a little stinker though sometimes.  She thinks it's hilarious to climb in the dryer when I'm trying to put in the laundry and climb out of bed and try to beat me to the door.
The last few weeks I've started curling her hair for church.  If I give her something to do she'll usually stay mostly still for the 45 seconds her whole head takes.
I've been experimenting with all kinds of hairdos actually.  She likes bows, but doesn't love to hold still.
She is always making funny faces and trying to get everyone to laugh.  She's such a ham!
This video is more for my memory and the grandparents, but it shows a few clips of her talking and her happy little personality.
We love our silly little gal!


No comments: