Sunday, June 24, 2012

North Shore

I braved taking the kids alone to the swim park last week.  Even though the water they play in goes from nothing to about a foot and a half, it gives me peace of mind to have them all wear life jackets.  It's the only way I won't have an anxiety attack worrying about them while there with the three kids alone.
 The kids love all of the water slides.  Liesel was even brave enough to go on this one, but since I caught her, I couldn't snap a photo.  It kind of scared her though, so she was timid for a while afterwards.
Jason loves the slides!
 For a long time Liesel just sat next to me on the edge of the pool.


 Parker liked crawling around like an alligator and putting his head in the water. 

 Liesel warmed up again when I took her over to these little fountains.


Parker liked the fountains too, ha, ha!
 Jason loved jumping over the edge (into the 1.5' water).
  





We'll be coming again soon!

1 comment:

Laura said...

looks like fun. Where is that? I looked and couldn't find it online. Is it called North Shore?