Monday, June 25, 2012

Pet Store and School Lunch

I had promised Jason that if he did a really great job with potty training I'd take the kids to Petco.  It may seem like a silly reward, but my kids love it! Here they're looking at a Bearded Dragon.
Liesel checking out the Iguanas.
 Turtles
 The boys were fascinated with the Green Snake.
 Glofish
 Watching the Parakeets
 Jason with the Conures.
The mice were the second favorite animal to watch.  They all run around wildly on their wheels which is pretty entertaining.
Hands down the best part of the pet store was watching the ferrets.  All of the kids were laughing for five minutes straight watching them.
 They wrestled and ran around; the kids love it! 
Liesel just kept laughing and pointing, saying "doggie, doggie!"
 About once I week I take the kids to get free school lunch.  The kids really like it, although sometimes they try to escape without finishing their fruits and vegetables.  Here they are after Petco enjoying some macaroni and cheese, grapes, applesauce, salad, milk and juice.  
FYI, free school lunch is provided during the summer in nearly all school districts, for any child under 18, regardless of income. Look on your school district's website to get the details. 

Way to go Jason on improving your potty use skills so that we could all go appreciate the animals at Petco!

No comments: