Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fun with Grandparents and Cousins

The second week I spent in the hospital the kids stayed with my parents.  They had fun playing with their toys and in their backyard.  Parker played several times with neighbor boys about his age running through sprinklers and on the playground. 
One night the kids got to spend ar my Aunt Amber's. Her kids are teenagers, but my kids really enjoyed themselves.  Parker loved having so many new games to try out!
My sister Julie and her family came to town for half the week.  It was crazy, I'm sure, to have seven little children running around, but so much fun!  Liesel was in shoe heaven to have her cousins' shoes to try on.  I love her little toes tightly gripping her nearly eight-year old cousin Heidi's flip-flops, ha, ha!
On Saturday evening they went to a family party at my Grandma Cannon's.  Some of my Uncle Jim's kids organized a play.  They acted out "Goldilocks and the Three Bears",  My brother-in-law Scott made a video on his phone and showed us when he came up to visit.  The kids were darling!

No comments: