Sunday, August 05, 2012

Hospital

A couple days ago my doctor prescibed some pretty sweet leg gear. They're called a sequential compression device and help avoid blood clots. They plug in and take turns inflating to keep the blood flowing through my legs while I'm on long-term bed rest. Thankfully they're not uncomfortable. Come on, I know they're so attractive you're jealous, ha, ha!
Also, look at the beautiful flowers Brad's work sent. They really brighten up my hospital room. They also sent a bag filled with treats and a Chick-Fil-A gift card. They're perfect for Brad to enjoy while he's been spending every spare moment here. The kids live ut too. Treats help make visiting their mommy in the hospital much more appealing, ha, ha!

2 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you will be in the hospital until baby arrives. I've been praying and thinking about you. I know how it feels to have other people praying for you and it is an amazing experience : ). Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and is just waiting for us to ask. I pray that all will be well with your family and baby to come. Hang in there!

Tobi said...

You are in my prayers! I imagine it is hard to stay down, but I think you have the right attitude to take the rest now while you can get it! Hang in there!