Parker has been doing lots of fun things in the past two months. He won 1st place in the Reflections contest for his poem and a participation medal for his drawing.
Jason is big enough to ride Parker's Toy Story bike, so we bought this "new" bike for $5 at the D.I. It's a 20 inch 7 speed. It's a little big, but he jumped on without trouble.
Parker is a huge Lego fan. He will spend hours creating zoos, museums and other large scale Lego constructions. This is his Lego city.
One day he decided to write words out of Legos.
He also likes our K'Nex/Duplo collection. He'll build things and sing while he works. I love it!
When we decided to do a Star Wars theme for Halloween, I asked if he wanted to be C3PO. Luke Skywalker or Hans Solo, but he insisted that at least one person in our family represent the Dark Side, so he chose Darth Maul.
Red Ribbon week is always fun. Our favorite day is crazy hair day!
His soccer team ended fall games in mid October and will start again next spring. Here is his Fire Dragons team photo.
Parker is a good big brother. He helps me with the kids, especially Liesel. He is always playing with Jason and likes to "babysit" Elise when I go into another room.


No comments:
Post a Comment