26. Modern medicine. Anesthetics, ultrasounds, medicine, surgical knowledge, etc.
27. Indoor plumbing. We have clean drinking water and I don't have to freeze my patootie or smell a stench to run to an outhouse. We even have nice heated showers and an ice and water dispenser on our fridge.
28. Temple Ordinances so we can be together as a family forever.
29. Brad's job. He works hard, but earns enough for me to stay home with our children.
30. Education (formal and informal). Wonderful teachers, books, libraries, museums, Google search, etc.
31. Learning new talents and skills. Sewing, acrylic painting, gardening, cooking, etc.
32. Good health. We are rarely sick or hurt. We don't have allergies. We are able to run and move.
33. The mountains.
34. Family vacations.
35. Internet access.
36. Good movies.
37. Good music.
38. Cars, two of them!
39. America, the freedoms and prosperity we enjoy here.
40. My mission to Bolivia. I met so many amazing people and had many wonderful and shaping experiences.
41. Phones. I love that I can talk to people I love even when we're far away from each other.
42. My bed. We're so lucky to have such a comfortable king-sized bed!
43. Clothes.
44. Chocolate and ice cream.
45. Seasons.
46. Facebook and blogs. I know it sounds silly, but that's where I find out about the exciting events in many of my friends' lives!
47. My parents' happy marriage. I know so many who have suffered the pains of divorce themselves or with their parents.
48. Our garden. It's small, but I love the fresh tomatoes and raspberries, yum!
49. Cameras. I love capturing happy memories and having pictures to help me remember them (which is also why I have a blog).
50. Holidays. I love spending time doing fun traditions with family. Some of our holidays help me remember what is important.
No comments:
Post a Comment