Monday, December 31, 2012

Funny Kid Quotes

Kids are so funny!  Here are the links for more quotes, but below are a few choice gems the kids have said.
FUNNY LIESEL QUOTES
FUNNY JASON QUOTES
FUNNY PARKER QUOTES

Liesel:
  "This is yucky! It's poison!" Liesel put some paper towel into her mouth. I asked her if it were yummy or yucky. That was her response, ha, ha! 2/13

"Beast live at the temple?" Liesel's favorite song is "I Love to See the Temple". She saw a book of Beauty and the Beast and thought the castle looked like the temple. 1/13


"I want 'bum'!" (gum) 9/12


Jason:
"Are wizards magic? No, Mom, not those wizards, the wizards that climb up trees." He meant lizards, ha, ha! 1/13

"I know you'll beat your test, Daddy. I feel it in my heart." Brad has been taking the CPA exams. Jason is always praying that "Daddy will beat his test" and said that to Brad. 12/12

"If I could give Baby Jesus a present, it would be a pogo stick, a baby kind that he could ride." 12/12

"You didn't make everything mom, God made the bib!" I said I had made the all the dinner and this was his response, ha, ha!" 12/12

"I'm crying because it hurts where the penny is. I don't know where it hurts, because I don't know where the penny is." Jason swallowed a penny. I told him the reason I had told him not to put it in his mouth is because he could choke and get hurt. He burst into uncontrollable sobs and said this, ha, ha! 11/12

“I'm smiling at the hymn books!" Before the primary program in church, Grandma asked if he'd smile at her from up in the stands. To tease her, he said no and then smiled at the hymn books, looking back at her to see her reaction. Hilarious! 11/12

"Do you want me to break your heart, crush your soul...Just pretend?" Jas didn't fully understand this Tangled quote, but asked Liesel if she wanted it, "just pretend", ha, ha! 9/12

"The mean fairy is dead forever...until we watch that show again." I'm impressed with that comment! 9/12

"But don't check." Since we're potty-training, sometimes I'll ask him if he's still dry. He always says yes, but quickly follows with this if it isn't true. 12/11

"He-Man don't want to put his fingers in there." Parker was trying to convince Jas to put his fingers in a Chinese finger trap. Jason, a.k.a. He-Man was not interested. 10/11

"Yes, I do. One is named 'Bad Guy' and one is named 'Good Guy'. One is named, 'Transformer'." Brad had asked if Jason knew any of the Transformer's names and this was his answer. 10/11

"Look, they're building my castle! Parker, you're castle can be over there." Our area is building a new church building. We frequently drive by to check out the progress. Last time we passed, this is what Jason said pointing to the mostly constructed church. When he pointed to Parker's he was pointing over to some houses. 10/11

"When I was little, my favorite color was rainbow too." Parker had said that rainbow is now his favorite color. Then I had said just what Jason repeated after me about liking rainbow when I was little. When he copied me, I responded, "When you were little, huh? Jason, you're only two; You're little now." He said, "I'm big Mommy, here is when I was little!" He cracked me up by grabbing a magnet off the fridge of him at about ten months old and showing me. Then he said, "This is when I was little and liked rainbow." Ha, ha! What a clever kid! 10/11

"If it's bad naps, I hit it." When he said this, I asked him what he would do to good naps and then how he could tell the difference. "If it's good naps, I won't fight it...then I might hit it or I might not." Funny boy! 9/11

Mommy: "Who made you so smart?"Jason: "Daddy." Mommy:"Don't I teach you anything?" Jason:"No, just Daddy." 9/11

"Let's pretend. I'll act like Daddy, Mommy act like Mommy, Parker act like Parker, Liesel act like Liesel and Daddy act like Daddy." I guess he's the only one pretending. 9/11

“Are we at Wal-Mart? Are we at Joseph Smith’s?”  Apparently Smith’s grocery is now “Joseph Smith’s”.  He’s so funny! 7/11

"I want a sister next. Then I'd have a Liesel Bug and another Baby Bug." We had been talking about how our cousin is getting a new brother. I asked the boys whether they'd like a brother or sister when we have another baby. Jason said his answer immediately and in a cute endearing voice. 7/11

"I want to go to Aaron's." What? "I want to go to Grandma's Aaron's." Oh, I had said that Grandma had left to run errands. He want to join her at "Aaron's". 7/11

"Bum here Gandpa! Bum here gandpa! I'm not going to say it again." Kids listen it seems even when it feels like they aren't listening. It's too funny to hear a 2 1/2 year old use his disciplinary voice on his grandpa! 6/11

Parker:
"What if we got a house with four bedrooms! That would be huge, like a casino!" Ha, ha! Hopefully when we eventually move we can find casino-sized house! 2/13


Parker: "No sol-is-ting" Mom: "It says, 'No soliciting, which means they don't want people to come sell things. Parker: "Yeah, people don’t want someone coming door to door selling stuff, like taco salad." Ha, ha! I don't know where that came from, because I have never heard of a door-to-door taco salad salesperson, but if there were we might buy it, because we love taco salad, even Parker does," Ha, ha! 1/13

"It would be cool if there was a toy Pebo. He could be a little guy about this big (gesturing about 14 inches). He would have a drawstring like Woody's that you could pull and he'd say things like, "I think I'll go fly my plane" or "you can play my ipad". He would have a little remote control airplane and a little ipad that is as big as your phone." The kids nickname for my brother Peter is Pebo. He has his pilot's license and shares his ipad when he comes to town. Apparently he's make a sweet action figure, because even still, a month after the initial comment, the boys still pine for the Pebo toy, ha, ha! 1/13



"I don't think all the clothes will fit?" I had asked Parker to take everything out of the white basket and put the clothes from the dryer in it. Parker misunderstood and emptied out the wipes, ha, ha! 11/12



"We've got a hand of goals!' When Parker sat out for a quarter of soccer, he held up his hand and said that, since they had five goals. 9/12


"If you spend your money on candy, it's gone within an hour, but this yo-yo will last forever!" Parker bought it up at Bear Lake and said this explaining his purchase. 8/12



"If I catch a leprechaun my wish will be that Grandma Pratt will have a baby...wait, how much gold do you think he'll have? Do you think $25? If it's $25 I'll take the money instead." This whole conversation was hilarious! 7/12
"We made a love trade!" Liesel found a quarter on the ground at Brad's softball game. Liesel gave it to Parker in exchange for playing with a toy. Parker said it was a "love trade" because they both loved it! 7/12

"Are male gymnasts almost as strong as Daddy?" I love that Parker thinks his Daddy is stronger than the Olympic gymnasts. 7/12



“Do you know why Liesel wants to earn money?..So she can give it to me!" Yes, I'm sure that was her idea. 6/12


"Mom, maybe you give half your brain to the baby and then after the baby comes out, then it will grow back." I sure hope some of it comes back, ha, ha! 6/12


"Raise your hand if Great Value is your favorite brand!" When I asked Parker why he said this, he answered that he loved the Parmesan that was Great Value brand. It's just so funny because so many people are always criticizing WalMart, but we obviously shop there. 6/12


"Please bless the food..., no wait, delete that." In the middle of Parker's nightly prayer he wanted to omit something he had said and did so with "delete that". 6/12


Why is Jason so funny and curious? He's kind of like Curious George...I'm kind of like Curious George too, because I ask a lot of questions." 5/12



"Mom, can we buy some handcuffs to keep in our car like that?!" Parker was really excited to see a car in the Wal-mart parking lot that had handcuffs hanging from the rear view mirror. As you might imagine, I have not followed suit. 5/12



Mom: "Today for White Ribbon week they're sending home a note that says, 'Be a Smartie on the internet.' What do you think they might hook to it?" Parker: "Pants." Mom: "Pants?" Parker: "Yeah, there might be little tiny pants and in each leg there would be a pack of Smarties so we'll be Smartie-pants when we're on the computer." Mom: "Ha, ha, ha!" Parker cracks me up! 2/12



"Mommy, last night,  tears came to my eyes when I thought about how cute the baby will be." That night we had told him we were expecting Baby #4. He's got a tender-heart and is SO EXCITED! 2/12



"Liesel is like a little person!" She IS a little person, Parker, ha, ha! 1/12



"I don't unlock things; I only lock them!" He told my dad that he was a locksmith and to let him know if he needed anything locked. My dad showed him two doors he could lock. Later he asked if the locksmith could unlock the doors. Parker looked at him in dismay and said that. It seems he's a locksmith, not an un-locksmith, ha, ha! 11/11

There are more funny quotes on those links above and surely more to come. I keep the most recent quotes on the sidebar, for our entertainment.

No comments: