It's convenient to take photos on my phone. They aren't the best quality (but better than the digital camera I had when Parker was born, ha, ha). I love that I can capture almost any moment.
Here are the kids pretending to be asleep. Look especially at Liesel, ha, ha!
Liesel and I doing our hair.
Parker and his friends Rylee and Houston joined the Relief Society caroling in the cottages. The kids were the best part!
The boys made these posters to warn about the "tickle trap", aka Daddy, ha, ha!
Starting in December, Elise was big enough for the Bumbo chair.
She wouldn't hold still, but you can still see Liesel's sweet bath hair. It reminds me of those little Troll dolls.
Here is some of that "tickle trap" in action. Daddy is quite the commodity at our house and everyone can't wait for tickles, cuddles, kisses and hugs from Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment