Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Montage

Here are a bunch of random photos from January. 
Liesel in her Sleeping Beauty attire.
 We were sorting laundry and Jason thought Parker's undies would make a great hat.  In the background you can see that Liesel found her pajama bottoms to create her own "hat". 
 Elise is adorable!
I had to mail a package and my little firecrackers were very energetic.  I had to get them doing jumping jacks and hiding under the counter for my sanity.
 
 So sweet!
 I came into the room and found Liesel cuddling with Parker.  He tried to hide it when I pulled out my phone camera though.
 Elise
 Parker bumped his head and got one of the largest goose eggs ever.
 Riding in the laundry.
 Pretending to sleep
 Parker wanted a chemistry kit out of his book order enough to pay for it himself- $10!  We paid half and he has had so much fun with it!
 Jason adores Ellie!
  Parker is normally pretty serious, but he does know how to be silly sometimes.
 Oh, I love my kids!

No comments: