Friday, December 21, 2007

New Car

We've purchased a new car. We bought a 2006 Honda Civic EX. It only has 13,000 miles on it, so it is practically new. It has all kinds of unnecessary features that are really cool and gets great gas mileage- 40 highway miles per gallon. We're really excited about it. Brad is the lucky one who will be driving it for the most part, because he has a much longer commute, so he's really excited.
On a totally different subject, I don't know if any of you have seen the new movie Enchanted, but I quite liked it. We rarely make it to movies in the theater these days, but I've gone to see this one twice, because I enjoyed it so much. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

1 comment:

I am Laura said...

I liked that movie too. I will definably own it one day.