We all had a wonderful Christmas! Parker isn't old enough to anticipate everything, but he did know that it was Jesus' birthday and that Santa brings toys. Parker got lots of cool presents from his grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and Santa.
We had a great time visiting with family and friends. We went to parties, played games, and enjoyed a little time off.
Thanks to all of the friends and family who sent us Christmas cards, photos and updates! We really enjoy hearing what you have been doing. If you didn't get our Christmas letter and are interested in reading it, click here.
I found this cool website, where you can put in a picture and try different looks. I have tried a few different hairstyles, some of which are definitely better than others. It's pretty good for a free site.
1 comment:
Love all the new pics! Our kids ate all the candy off of our gingerbread house after about 2 days. That's what I get for having little climbers that can't stay off the counter! We had the same problem trying to get our Xmas pic. Anyway, I like the first and last hairstyles.
Post a Comment