Parker hasn't needed a binky for over a year. A few weeks ago he started chewing on everything, especially books. I pulled out a couple pacifiers so that he could chew on those instead. He often "helps" me with the laundry and knows how to open the dryer and pull out the lint catcher. Apparently he also knows how to drop things down the opening when the lint catcher is out. Isn't that "helpful"? Anyway, as it turns out the repair job was fast and free. We were entertained as well. One of Parker's joys in life is to feed doggy treats to my parent's black lab. He is a big fan of both animals and treats, so this is a fun combination. Here is a photo of him getting ready to go feed the dog.
3 comments:
That is totally awesome! I just love all the "help" I get from Elijah, too! I'll sure miss it when it ends! Hope all is well with you!
Oh my gosh-this is the most hilarious story (only enhanced by the pictures)! Thinks so much for sharing it!
That is too funny...kids are very creative where they can put things.
Post a Comment