Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Parker usually has quite an open mind as far as trying new foods. Sometimes he is in the mood for a particular thing, but often we can feed him whatever we have and he will eat it. This picture was taken at the Asian Star restaurant. He is eating rice (a relatively common children's food) and shrimp (a relatively uncommon children's food). He will eat sauteed mushrooms and loves asparagus. He also loves hot dogs, cottage cheese, macaroni and cheese, fruit snacks and other common children's foods. It works out fairly conveniently for us, but, of course, not always.
This other picture is with his friend Austin. We were invited over there to play with our friends' new Wii. It was pretty fun. You could actually get a pretty good arm workout if you played it much. I think I enjoyed tennis most, because everyone can play at the same time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish Logan wasn't a picky eater, he is the pickiest little boy. He'll only eat a couple spoonfuls of something at a time, then we have to switch. At least he eats though. :) I can't believe how big Parker is getting.