Monday, March 03, 2008

Parker's Party

We had Parker's birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly time flies! Another year has passed and Parker is as fun as ever. Here are some pictures of Parker at the party.

Here is a picture of Parker showing off the cool mittens his grandma knitted for him!

We have afternoon church on Sundays, so we try to put Parker down for an early nap before church. Of course he isn't tired yet, so he usually just plays. Then after church he is either super-grumpy or falling asleep in his dinner. One day I went into check on him and this is what I found: He never ceases to amuse us, that is for sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that picture of him the drawer is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. I just laughed out loud!

Cannon Fam said...

Cute! I can't believe Parker is already 2! I forget how close he is in age to Courtney. Two is my favorite age! Mine don't go through the terrible twos, but once they turn 3... watch out!