I love listening to the messages of our dear prophet and the other general authorities of the
church. There are always at least a few talks that seem to be exactly what I need to hear.

On Saturday morning and early afternoon our next door neighbor Cecily came to play. Parker and Ceci love playing together. They just chase each other around laughing hysterically. I hardly have to referee at all.
In the evening Brad went to the Priesthood session of Conference and I headed off to The Spaghetti Factory with all of the Pratt girls, plus my mom and sister Angie. Parker and my nephew Adam got to come and hang out with the girls.

Here is a picture of Parker and Isabelle eating all of their grandma's spaghetti and another of Parker and Isabelle pausing their dancing to pose for the camera.
1 comment:
Hey Jen, it's Jen :)
Adorable pictures! We love you guys millions!
Post a Comment